I really, really hope this is factually incorrect… by which I mean I wish the blue bars were all actually 0.
Update, Oct. 26, 2012 -
Here’s an article from 2009 which gives hard numbers to the chart here.
According to Planned Parenthood’s latest report, abortions increased to 305,310 abortions up from 289,750 in 2006.
Looking at Planned Parenthood data from 1997 to the present, the increase in government funding corresponds with an increase in the number of abortions.
In 1997, Planned Parenthood did about 160,000 abortions and received approximately $160 million in total taxpayer funding from various levels of government. Both the number of abortions and the amount of money received from government, supposedly for family planning to reduce abortions, has double(d) since then.
29 Notes/ Hide
- soleaveyourselfintact reblogged this from itsnotachoiceitsachild and added:
- forgetthebox reblogged this from moochiethinks and added:
- sillysmokebubbles likes this
- lazerbeamer likes this
- joecatholic likes this
- moochiethinks likes this
- simplyorthodox likes this
- simplylaurel reblogged this from itsnotachoiceitsachild
- pansymandy reblogged this from itsnotachoiceitsachild
- sentrythedefiant reblogged this from itsnotachoiceitsachild and added:
- neilhawkepootyparty likes this
- onthewing likes this
- thatothersmaybelovedmorethani likes this
- eternalhomeinheaven reblogged this from itsnotachoiceitsachild
- eternalhomeinheaven likes this
- itsnotachoiceitsachild posted this